You can add your own custom domains to your bullet site. (eg. yourdomain.com or blog.yourdomain.com).
To add a custom domain,
- Go to Domains > Click “Add Custom Domain”
- In the popup that opens, enter www.yourdomain.com
- Login to your DNS provider
- Follow the instructions that open up below that section and copy the CNAME into your DNS registrar’s dashboard.
- Once you add a CNAME, you can verify that your domain propagation is complete by hiting the “Verify” button.
Note: It may take a little while for the DNS changes to propagate across the globe. Try checking back in 5-10 minutes, and it should be working.