You’ve created your website using Bullet and you want to add a /help page to answer frequently asked questions and update How-To guides, you’re in the right place. Read ahead!
You can simply duplicate a knowledge base template from https://know-how.bullet.ink/ or create one in your Notion page with the steps below.
Step 1: Create a new subpage
Click “New” on the top right corner of the existing Notion database and choose “Knowledge base” from the dropdown.
- Once a new page is formed, add your page title, slug and other meta data.
- Go into the page and start filling up your Knowledge base.
Step 2: Publish
- Fill all your categories and sub-categories within your knowledge base
- Go to Bullet’s dashboard and publish your main website
- Your knowledge base is published under the mentioned URL, say https://bullet.so/help